Friday, April 2, 2010

The Nine Year Old Speaks

So Tess has decided this is her least favorite cupcake. She has rated them and this one finishes last. I find it hard to believe she is my daughter. I am a coffee person.

I had only one left for work and Deanna was nice enough to split it three ways with Kayla and Mary T. They all enjoyed it. Especially Deanna who got frosting all over her sweater. Mary said she loved the frosting. What an intense coffee flavor from the extract.

Kari and I think we are on the road to bringing the Seven Minute Frosting back in favor. Love the shinyness ( is that a word?). It is so light and airy. People always ask if it has marshmallow in it. Not so much with the coffee flavor!

Until next week. I'm pretty sure Tess will like the Oreo cheesecake cupcake better!

Tee

1 comment:

  1. The "cupcake cure-ators" rock! They were absolutely scrumptious! Just tell Tess she still has time to develop a more discerning palate. I will gladly share my cupcake anytime I'm blessed to have one. Dee

    ReplyDelete