Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Cupcakes for comments!!

So a ton of you have asked.....  How do I score a cupcake???  Well, leave us a comment, or go and check out the Martha Stewart cupcake book, and let us know which cupcake would be your favorite or that you want to try!  We will then leave a tasty treat on your doorstep, or place of employment!!  Also, if you don't have a google account, you can leave a comment under anonymous, and just leave us your name! 

Tomorrow is MS Meyer Lemon Cupcakes, with a lemon curd.  Meyer lemons have this amazing taste, so I can't wait to try them out, I bet it will mimic a lemon bar, one of my all time favorite non-chocolate treats!  Until then....

t & k

3 comments:

  1. Okay ladies - I kept seeing cupcakes on FB and they always looked yummy:) How did I not know about this little adventure my buds are on! Love the blog and I will continue to stay tuned! You ladies are terrific!
    Love, ENB

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well I already got some but what if I want more?
    How about whenever you have extra cupcakes, you think of me. I am always up for a cupcake and will always offer an opinion. (If it is about a cupcake, chances are that my opinion will be positive.)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Feeling greedy to make a comment when I already tasted your scrumptious Meyer lemon cupcakes, but the photos of your previous cupcakes are irresistible. Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete