Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Peanut Butter-Filled Chocolate Cupcakes


It has been a busy week, so this post is a bit late!  Last weeks cupcake was super yummy.  Tee's sister Mary was in town, and this time she didn't have to entertain the little ones, so we put her to work!  This was a two step cupcake, you make the chocolate batter and the peanut butter batter and then swirl them together.  A perfect marriage of our two favorite things, pure heaven.  Tee and I have been big fans of peanut butter and chocolate since our 49er days when we would always have to get a big bag of peanut butter M&M's to last us through the game!  Good times!

This recipe only made 12, so between my broad of seven and Tee's family plus Mary, we had none left to share, but all who tried it gave it two huge thumbs up!

Some of you have asked why we don't post the recipes on the blog.  Here is our simple answer, all of the recipes come from the Martha Stewart cupcake book, and we are not sure if we would be infringing on any copyright laws.  If anyone know the answer to this little predicament, please let us know, and we would be happy to post the recipes!

Next week is Blondie Cupcakes, based on the classic brownie, should be good!

Until then,

t & k

1 comment:

  1. Every time I pass the Martha Stewart cupcake cookbook in Target I think of your fun little cupcake team. Maybe one day I will splurge and buy it for myself. My husband would love if I made him chocolate peanut butter cupcakes.
    Hmmm....a Martha Stewart cookbook for Father's Day, how do you think that would go down?

    ReplyDelete