Thursday, June 10, 2010

Trying New Things

We are about six months into our cupcake cure. It has been a fun experience. Kari and I were discussing how we would have never tried many of our recipes before this experience. I can speak for both of us when I say, "It was all about chocolate" for us. But I have rather enjoyed many of our non-chocolate cupcakes. Especially the one we made this week! We used an ingredient I didn't especially like, so I was hesitant to even try it. But ohhhh so yummy. I know it seems small, but branching out always starts with small steps. A little strawberry treat here, or a lemon yogurt raspberry triple layer there. It's all good. We hope you are enjoying this endeavour as much as we are. Keep the comments coming. Who knows you may join us of "Cupcake Day" sometime?

tee & kari

1 comment:

  1. It has been fun to try new things! I think that is my favorite part of our little 'cure'!

    ReplyDelete